Custom running shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Borg
    Tour de CS 2013?
    • Dec 2008
    • 1501

    #1

    Custom running shirts

    All you running gurus, I've got a question for ya.

    As of now...will be running in the Red Rock Relay this coming year, and there are 12+ people on the team.

    We would like to get some team running shirts made, but, don't know where to get some running shirts made that won't make you sell your firstborn to do it...

    Any recommendations of a company that does this type of thing?

    Thanks for any tips.
    "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

    Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 38001

    #2
    Some one knows the answer to this, because we were talking about it when the RATT challenge was in the works. I, however, am not the person who knows. Sorry.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    Working...