health.google.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JohnnyLingo
    La Naranja
    • Nov 2008
    • 3976

    #1

    health.google.com

    Google for Health wants to help billions of people be healthier. Learn more about what Google for Health is and how we're aiding in healthcare advancements.


    What do you think? I'm torn between "robot overlords" and "good idea."

    I haven't had a family doctor for a decade now... where are my records? Scattered among clinics, offices, pharmacies... what if I got really sick and they needed my history?

    Overall, I like the idea. Good for Google in standing up and trying to get this done instead of relying on insurance companies and the government and the like.
  • Green Lantern
    Has overcome great fear
    • Aug 2009
    • 2289

    #2
    So have you started using this? Funny, I just logged into it for the first time yesterday but haven't gone about actually getting my records yet. I'm interested to hear how well it works.
    Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

    None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

    I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

    --Portland Ute

    Comment

    • landpoke
      Never once baby snatched
      • Nov 2008
      • 4183

      #3
      No way I allow google the virtual equivalent of access to my precious bodily fluids.

      Have you ever seen a google employee drink a glass of water?
      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

      Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

      Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
      …
      Tomorrow is Saturday
      And Sunday comes afterwards

      Comment

      Working...