I have hit rock bottom

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • New Mexican Disaster
    Suomalainen
    • Nov 2008
    • 4549

    #31
    Good luck. I think it really helps to have people aware of what is going on, so keep us posted.

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #32
      A few asked for updates, so I got on the scale yesterday for the first time since the destruction of my bedroom set. 307.0, I am sure some of that is flu-loss. I have been working hard to mix 40+ ounces of water in a day, and greatly increased fruit intake. I hate raw vegetables so they are harder for me to eat.

      Hopefully my CalPal will arrive this week and I can begin my challenge. I no longer feel at the bottom, but I can still see it.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      Working...