Can you take GU gel on a plane?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SteelBlue
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 8189

    #1

    Can you take GU gel on a plane?

    Before I take $10 worth only to have it thrown away, will they let me take it on the plane?
  • RobinFinderson
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 10548

    #2
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Before I take $10 worth only to have it thrown away, will they let me take it on the plane?
    Sure. Just stuff it into condoms and hide them where TSA will never look. You may need to sacrifice one GU packet to use as a personal lubricant.

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37987

      #3
      Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
      Before I take $10 worth only to have it thrown away, will they let me take it on the plane?
      Probably not more than 3.4 oz of it.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Pheidippides
        Liberal Feminazi
        • Nov 2008
        • 14759

        #4
        Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
        Before I take $10 worth only to have it thrown away, will they let me take it on the plane?
        I took a bunch of ShotBloks on a plane last week. Nobody said anything, and they were in my carryon luggage.
        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

        Comment

        Working...