Hey Jarid in Sitar....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The_Tick
    Made something of myself
    • Nov 2008
    • 7297

    #1

    Hey Jarid in Sitar....

    What ever happend to those body fat report things from the home opener?

    I know that it is going to tell me that I look like a bucket of Peanut oil but seriously...
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #2
    Funny you should ask. They don't translate well over email(some sort of corruption). I was going to send a PM to everyone who had one to give me a mailing address to send a hard copy.

    So I will send that PM tonight(no worries, I won't sell it to a bulk mail agency)
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    Working...