Couples missions--an alternative

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • beefytee
    Board eye candy
    • Mar 2009
    • 7542

    #31
    Another option that my parents took

    Teaching abroad through BYU.

    My parents spent the last year in mainland China.

    It was for about 10 months and they knew there wasn't any chance of being sent somewhere else.

    Comment

    • BigPiney
      Huge Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12382

      #32
      Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
      Have you noticed that the coolest posters on here all served French-speaking missions?
      You speak the truth.

      Comment

      • JohnnyLingo
        La Naranja
        • Nov 2008
        • 3976

        #33
        Have you noticed that the coolest posters on here all served French-speaking missions?
        Explains why there are so many apostates.

        Comment

        • Indy Coug
          Heartless Bastard
          • Dec 2008
          • 18747

          #34
          My two brothers and sister all served French speaking missions and they all are much lamer than me.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

          http://twitter.com/CougarStats

          Comment

          • The_Tick
            Made something of myself
            • Nov 2008
            • 7297

            #35
            Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            My two brothers and sister all served French speaking missions and they all are much lamer than me.
            Link?

            Comment

            • ERCougar
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 10978

              #36
              Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
              My two brothers and sister all served French speaking missions and they all are much lamer than me.
              Hmmm....Are you sure they didn't go to Quebec?
              At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
              -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

              Comment

              • Indy Coug
                Heartless Bastard
                • Dec 2008
                • 18747

                #37
                Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                Hmmm....Are you sure they didn't go to Quebec?
                One to Quebec and two to Paris.
                Everything in life is an approximation.

                http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                Comment

                • Indy Coug
                  Heartless Bastard
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 18747

                  #38
                  Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                  Link?
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q.E.D.
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

                  http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                  Comment

                  • ERCougar
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 10978

                    #39
                    Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                    One to Quebec and two to Paris.
                    I never really liked the Paris missionaries and quebecois is not French.
                    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                    Comment

                    • Indy Coug
                      Heartless Bastard
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 18747

                      #40
                      Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                      I never really liked the Paris missionaries and quebecois is not French.
                      You are definitely snooty enough to be French.
                      Everything in life is an approximation.

                      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                      Comment

                      • ERCougar
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10978

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                        You are definitely snooty enough to be French.


                        You of course realize that I'm just playing around. I have noticed that some of my favorite posters served in France. Maybe all that means is that French missions produce apostates.
                        At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                        -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #42
                          Originally posted by ERCougar View Post


                          You of course realize that I'm just playing around. I have noticed that some of my favorite posters served in France. Maybe all that means is that French missions produce apostates.
                          Actually, with about one exception on CUF, I am convinced that med school produces apostates.

                          There is something to that whole God complex thing.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Indy Coug
                            Heartless Bastard
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 18747

                            #43
                            Originally posted by ERCougar View Post


                            You of course realize that I'm just playing around. I have noticed that some of my favorite posters served in France. Maybe all that means is that French missions produce apostates.
                            You of course realize that I don't like to tip my hand when I'm kidding and when I'm not.
                            Everything in life is an approximation.

                            http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                            Comment

                            Working...