Michael Ballam on Music

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smokymountainrain
    Impressive Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22593

    #31
    Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    How frequently I think to mutter...damned bush! Who put that there?
    Are you saying she- eh, nevermind, this is a family board.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

    Comment

    • TheAzzuri
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 454

      #32
      Originally posted by mUUser View Post
      Did you notice their real voices don't match the movie voices? They're dubbed by professional voice-overs. Also, did you get an idea of "Adam's" sense of humor. The guy's naturally funny.
      Sorry I missed this. Yes, to both counts. "Adam" is responsible for one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #33
        I have a strong dislike of Ballam. He spoke at my mission and the whole theme of his talk was all music except hymns, oh and him a long huge emphasis on him not being anything but the most holy. One night he performed in the same city as some rock concert and the concert goers told him that it felt like a spiritual war that he was leading the cause of good against the evil spirits coming from the rock concert. Then he concluded with a very moving testimony of how he would be selling CDs in the foyer afterwards. All were moved.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • Viking
          Banned
          • Jun 2009
          • 6470

          #34
          He's a total kook. And he needs to come out of the closet, too.

          Comment

          Working...