Tattling to a mp

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • grapevine
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1990

    #1

    Tattling to a mp

    IF I ever was a mp by biggest problem would not be lazy or disobedient missionaries generally but tattle tale saints. Things I heard Elders drinking sprite in can that says coke, he took his jacket off in Elders Quorum, other trivialities.

    One member talked of telling mp that the missionaries hair was a little long. He said response was It is? I remember missionaries being told on for watching tv when it happened to be on in someones home and get a talking too. oNce on double book due to forgotten calender and two caller threatened to call mp over that.

    I have not talked to sitting mission president since my mission except for briefly at Stake Conferences, but some things are mind your own business if I was mp though there may be legitimite complaints.

    I think mps that serve in UTah, idaho and Arizona were there are high concentration of members get plenty of members more than willing to tattle on them. Sure would say don't waste my time.

    I would not be surpised if at stake conference or even letter mp would tel members mind your own business I spend too much time dealing with tattle tales.
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #2
    Every member a mission president!
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Every member a mission president!
      +1!
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      Working...