Temple Square renovation
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
It is a beautiful building, I am glad they are spending the money to safeguard it.
So do the stripling warriors who protect it get a four year vacation or do they get assigned to other places?"Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.
-
Since sister missionaries will continue to serve there so i'd guess they'll continue and maybe even double up shifts as stripling firefighters.Originally posted by Sullyute View PostIt is a beautiful building, I am glad they are spending the money to safeguard it.
So do the stripling warriors who protect it get a four year vacation or do they get assigned to other places?
Comment
-
Somebody's got to keep fire from breaking out.Originally posted by Sullyute View PostIt is a beautiful building, I am glad they are spending the money to safeguard it.
So do the stripling warriors who protect it get a four year vacation or do they get assigned to other places?"It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV
Comment
-
It's a temple rectangle now, has been for years.You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski
Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst
Comment
-
Wait. When did they leave their post at the MTC?!?Originally posted by Sullyute View PostIt is a beautiful building, I am glad they are spending the money to safeguard it.
So do the stripling warriors who protect it get a four year vacation or do they get assigned to other places?"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
Comment
-
-
Will they be closing down Temple Square during the renovation? I need to know if I need to eliminate it from the potential places for Pokemon Go community days.As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
--Kendrick Lamar
Comment
-
-
Aren't you on "don't allow on the grounds" list already?Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View PostWill they be closing down Temple Square during the renovation? I need to know if I need to eliminate it from the potential places for Pokemon Go community days.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
The Qualtrics guy was on the front row last night and it got me thinking, maybe he paid his tithing and the church was suddenly flush with cash and this temple square renovation took priority. Can you imagine what the open house is going to be like.
Comment
-
Ha, that is funny, but very true.Originally posted by The_Tick View PostThere are going to be a bunch of girls that have been dreaming about being sealed in the Salt Lake Temple...that are going to be crushed. 4 years is a long time.
That is where my wife and I were sealed, but it was also her temple district, so we were supposed to be there.
Comment
-
The Provo City Center temple is going to be one busy place on a Saturday. Maybe Rome will turn into that place where girls will dream of being sealed and they can burn through a little more of Daddy's money.Originally posted by The_Tick View PostThere are going to be a bunch of girls that have been dreaming about being sealed in the Salt Lake Temple...that are going to be crushed. 4 years is a long time.
Comment
-
With all the temples these days maybe this will start the trend of destination sealings for couples.Originally posted by The_Tick View PostThere are going to be a bunch of girls that have been dreaming about being sealed in the Salt Lake Temple...that are going to be crushed. 4 years is a long time."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
Comment