Mormon WikiLeaks (MormonLeaks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post

Kinda reminds me of when Geraldo Rivera opened a sealed off area in a Chicago building formerly owned by Al Capone. So much hype that they would find bodies, gold, tommy guns, etc. and then when they tore down the wall...nothing. The look on Geraldo's face was priceless.
    Lol. I remember watching that live and laughing. What a schmuck.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Modest is putting it fairly lightly. Keep in mind that their spouses are also expected to travel and contribue as well, so considering it’s compensation for two people it’s basically on the level of a seasoned middle school teacher salary. At big oil companies when people are sent on expat assignments, they are not only paid their salary but the company also pays a “salary” for the lost income for the spouse not being able to work given visa restrictions.
      Seasoned middle school teachers are making 100k+?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

In many parts of the country, yes. Not in Utah.

Comment

My wife has 22 years in California and is about 2k short from that number. But most teachers in America don't ever get close to that number.

Downside....California is super expensive and politically garbage.

Comment

If both people in the marriage are working then yes they’d make that much combined.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
            X