Would anyone mind changing BYUIDAHO back To Ricks?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • grapevine
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1990

    #1

    Would anyone mind changing BYUIDAHO back To Ricks?

    Have Thomas Ricks building as concession to him, but several buildings are named after past Presidents. Jpe Albertso. Donated lots of money to
    College of Idaho so named school Albertsons but changed it back to College of Idaho. Anyone mindBYUI going back to Ricks University? I wouldn't. When called for alumni donations and Sporis sacrifice thought of telling then not tell intercollegiate athletics is back.
  • Dwight Schr-ute
    Members Only
    • May 2011
    • 4917

    #2
    I think I support this idea 100% grapevine!
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

    Comment

    • byu71
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22070

      #3
      Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
      I think I support this idea 100% grapevine!
      I am OK with that unless BYU does away with Division I athletics. Then I think they all should be treated a like so a student at Ricks or Hawaii feel their degree is exactly the same as the one from BYU Provo and BYU SLC.

      Comment

      • Bo Diddley
        Senior
        • Jul 2012
        • 18791

        #4
        Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
        I think I support this idea 100% grapevine!
        I'm on board, cuz!

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #5
          2 of the coldest winters I ever spent (and I lived in Minnesota). They could call it Styx for all I care. The only saving grace were the BYU co-ed non-qualifiers.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • Dwight Schr-ute
            Members Only
            • May 2011
            • 4917

            #6
            Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            I am OK with that unless BYU does away with Division I athletics. Then I think they all should be treated a like so a student at Ricks or Hawaii feel their degree is exactly the same as the one from BYU Provo and BYU SLC.
            Don't graduates from the BY-I & H already feel like their degrees are equal to the P's? It seems like it's always the P's that are poo pooing the I's and H's. (Which they totally should.)

            Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
            I'm on board, cuz!
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

            Comment

            Working...