No announcement yet.

Most Annoying Ex-Mormons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t decide if she is more of a caricature or an ex-member of the CoJCoLDS, or a 7th grader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most Annoying Ex-Mormons

Everybody owes an apology to that woman’s local leaders for second-guessing them.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Everybody owes an apology to that woman’s local leaders for second-guessing them.
        I think the second guessing and criticism of the local leaders was a mistake, the local leaders acted consistent with the policies of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I think the second guessing of excommunication and labeling advocating for women's ordination Apostacy is legitimate criticism.

I don't have a dog in this fight, so that is all that I'll say on that topic.

Also, Kate Kelly coming out as queer just means she is an annoying queer woman instead of an annoying straight woman. I hope she isn't nearly as bad of an advocate for the LGBTQ community as she was for women.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
          I think the second guessing and criticism of the local leaders was a mistake, the local leaders acted consistent with the policies of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I think the second guessing of excommunication and labeling advocating for women's ordination Apostacy is legitimate criticism.

I don't have a dog in this fight, so that is all that I'll say on that topic.

Also, Kate Kelly coming out as queer just means she is an annoying queer woman instead of an annoying straight woman. I hope she isn't nearly as bad of an advocate for the LGBTQ community as she was for women.
          :bsflag:
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

I hope she isn't nearly as bad of an advocate for the LGBTQ community as she was for women.
            Kate Kelly set the Ordain Women movement back at least a generation.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              That's putting it generously.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                No big. It was never about ordaining women.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  No big. It was never about ordaining women.
                  For her, probably not. For many other people that participated in it and advocated for it, absolutely it was about that.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

For her, probably not.
                    We agree!

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• She has the nerve to refer to herself as an attorney. I wonder where she 'works.'
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        She has the nerve to refer to herself as an attorney. I wonder where she 'works.'
                        i too am offended that she besmirch’th our profession most honorable
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Twitter is an anxiety inducing machine in the first place but her page is a non-stop narcissistic mess. She is always asking for donations for her “work.” What do human rights lawyers do? That must be a legitimate field of one is actually engaged in the duties that come with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Twitter is an anxiety inducing machine in the first place but her page is a non-stop narcissistic mess. She is always asking for donations for her “work.” What do human rights lawyers do? That must be a legitimate field of one is actually engaged in the duties that come with it?
                            What do you think she’s doing on there?
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              i too am offended that she besmirch’th our profession most honorable

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                Twitter is an anxiety inducing machine in the first place but her page is a non-stop narcissistic mess. She is always asking for donations for her “work.” What do human rights lawyers do? That must be a legitimate field of one is actually engaged in the duties that come with it?
                                Setting back whatever cause(s) she champions by coming across as unsympathetic as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X