Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    my email signature is "dr. old_gregg, cpa, esq."
    Along the same lines, I knew of a guy (I forget his name) in Germany who had 2 doctorate degrees, and liked to be called 'dr. dr. <whatever>'. I suppose you could throw a 'herr' in there and he'd be even happier.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      my email signature is "dr. old_gregg, cpa, esq."
      That looks much better.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
        Along the same lines, I knew of a guy (I forget his name) in Germany who had 2 doctorate degrees, and liked to be called 'dr. dr. <whatever>'. I suppose you could throw a 'herr' in there and he'd be even happier.
        I like Mr. Dr. Professor Don Mac
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          I like Mr. Dr. Professor Don Mac
          Don't you mean "SeƱor Doctor Profesor Don Mac"?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
          X