President Thomas S. Monson summoned to court in England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
    Because I find that most of your communications with me are sneering, sarcastic, doubting, hipster-posing, sophmoric, and just plain mean I have you on ignore.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• I'm seeing more and more of the exmo community really mad at this. Not everybody, but a lot of the more intelligent set. They've worked hard to just be reasonable and have good relationships with family and then this and that blasted newsweek article came out. Not a good week to be an exmo.

Rating of sodium-free on my saltometer.
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
        I'm seeing more and more of the exmo community really mad at this. Not everybody, but a lot of the more intelligent set. They've worked hard to just be reasonable and have good relationships with family and then this and that blasted newsweek article came out. Not a good week to be an exmo.

Rating of sodium-free on my saltometer.
        Tom Phillips - the LDS double agent. He's a plant, a deeply embedded agent in the exmo and has been in the LDS fold all along. The narrative about his second annointing was just part of his cover to add to his Mormon credibility. The suits in the COB know a thing or two about PR.

Rating of: pepper being mixed in with the salt.
        “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
        "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
          Tom Phillips - the LDS double agent. He's a plant, a deeply embedded agent in the exmo and has been in the LDS fold all along. The narrative about his second annointing was just part of his cover to add to his Mormon credibility. The suits in the COB know a thing or two about PR.

Rating of: pepper being mixed in with the salt.
          I rate your rating to be worth of the salt and pepper grey hair I have now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mulletino View Post
            Again, one link will do. Thanks.
            Too funny. Everyone knows that mulletino had an unfortunate run-in with Cedric Dale on Twitter. You want a link to it, like it didn't happen?

Actually, I see that DH posted the link. Happy now?
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
              Too funny. Everyone knows that mulletino had an unfortunate run-in with Cedric Dale on Twitter. You want a link to it, like it didn't happen?

Actually, I see that DH posted the link. Happy now?
              Uh, I already referenced it myself here AND apologized for it when it happened despite the fact that it was extremely tame. But you're right, sending one tweet to a kid saying "are you sure? That school has poor attendance and is never on TV" makes one a stalker.

Again, waiting for your link to my elusive 2nd tweet which technically is the tweet that makes one a stalker. I'll be here.

Comment

Again, waiting for your link to my elusive 2nd tweet which technically is the tweet that makes one a stalker. I'll be here.
                You already alleged that I was "stalking" you by reading a single tweet of yours, remember? A tweet that you linked on a BYU message board, which was then linked to this board. In other words, I didn't seek out your tweet, but stumbled onto it. If that makes me a stalker, so be it.

You, on the other hand, took it upon yourself to search out a kid's twitter account and then publicly mock his decision to play for a school other than BYU. If I'm a stalker, I guess that makes you a serial killer. But it's ok, because you said you were sorry.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  You already alleged that I was "stalking" you by reading a single tweet of yours, remember? A tweet that you linked on a BYU message board, which was then linked to this board. In other words, I didn't seek out your tweet, but stumbled onto it. If that makes me a stalker, so be it.

You, on the other hand, took it upon yourself to search out a kid's twitter account and then publicly mock his decision to play for a school other than BYU. If I'm a stalker, I guess that makes you a serial killer. But it's ok, because you said you were sorry.
                  Um, I came here and asked a question related to this completely unrelated topic and then you out of the blue knew specifics about a single tweet in existence that I sent to a BYU recruit a couple weeks ago? Yeah, I'm the stalker.

Comment

• Is CB down right now?
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Um, I came here and asked a question related to this completely unrelated topic and then you out of the blue knew specifics about a single tweet in existence that I sent to a BYU recruit a couple weeks ago? Yeah, I'm the stalker.
                      Hey, can you do us a favor and start another thread for this shit? Something like "The Official Thread for Stalkers" should do. TIA - I'd like to see what happens when DH gets really riled up instead of merely dispassionately bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                        Because I find that most of your communications with me are sneering, sarcastic, doubting, hipster-posing, sophmoric, and just plain mean I have you on ignore.

However, I want to say for the record that I did not predict that this story would be "all the talk in the media." I said that "this could be a PR nightmare if the media run with it."

Stories like this do blow up sometimes.

I'm glad that this one hasn't.
                        You have me on ignore? how did you see my post??
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Is this the same mulletino from CB? I remember he had a sig pic with a latino guy talking on the phone with someone. It was set up as comedy but it was very racist, if I remember correctly.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Is this the same mulletino from CB? I remember he had a sig pic with a latino guy talking on the phone with someone. It was set up as comedy but it was very racist, if I remember correctly.
                            I don't think it was racist. I think he was just making fun of Latino people in general.

Comment

I don't think it was racist. I think he was just making fun of Latino people in general.
                              I find that to be very offensive!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, can you do us a favor and start another thread for this shit? Something like "The Official Thread for Stalkers" should do. TIA - I'd like to see what happens when DH gets really riled up instead of merely dispassionately bored.
                                Are you talking to me or D-hole/San Juan Sun? I'm not the one that randomly brought it up in this Thomas S Monson thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X