Mormon gals in bikinis -- interresting documentary.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • edward777
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 366

    #1

    Mormon gals in bikinis -- interresting documentary.



    I saw the documentary featuring LDS on spring break a couple nights ago on TV and thought it was very well done. I realize some modesty-police types might object to the young women in bikini's and sporting tattoos but they are devout members and maybe such documentaries can do a lot to get people to realize that Mormons are regular people.
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #2
    I think there's a thread for this hanging around if you're interested.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #3
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • Eddie
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 8098

        #4
        Originally posted by edward777 View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_C5z...ayer_embedded#

        I saw the documentary featuring LDS on spring break a couple nights ago on TV and thought it was very well done. I realize some modesty-police types might object to the young women in bikini's and sporting tattoos but they are devout members and maybe such documentaries can do a lot to get people to realize that Mormons are regular people.
        That link is worth following for the comments alone.

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #5
          Originally posted by Eddie View Post
          That link is worth following for the comments alone.
          Edward already putting the smack down in the one-piece discussion.

          Yeah, and if many Relief Society gals would follow the Word of Wisdom the way it was meant to be followed they wouldn't need two seats when flying coach class. I think the gals featured are treating their bodies like temples as they are in shape and featured exercising. What they wear is their business.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • CardiacCoug
            вот так штука
            • Nov 2008
            • 11013

            #6
            Originally posted by edward777 View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_C5z...ayer_embedded#

            I saw the documentary featuring LDS on spring break a couple nights ago on TV and thought it was very well done. I realize some modesty-police types might object to the young women in bikini's and sporting tattoos but they are devout members and maybe such documentaries can do a lot to get people to realize that Mormons are regular people.
            What channel was it on?

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #7
              That looks about as interesting as The Real Housewives crap. Oh, and Bryan's not married because that's illegal in most states still.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • edward777
                Junior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 366

                #8
                Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                What channel was it on?
                Kunskapskanel which is part of SVT I believe. As it is Swedish you have to watch online with a TV adapter if you want to see it on a TV screen. I think the full documentary is on YouTube.

                Comment

                • Sullyute
                  a day late/a dollar short
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 3308

                  #9
                  Originally posted by edward777 View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_C5z...ayer_embedded#

                  I saw the documentary featuring LDS on spring break a couple nights ago on TV and thought it was very well done. I realize some modesty-police types might object to the young women in bikini's and sporting tattoos but they are devout members and maybe such documentaries can do a lot to get people to realize that Mormons are regular people.
                  I just watched the intro you posted and I went to school with Stacey. She was awesome with an unmatched wit. I might have to watched the actual movie now.
                  Last edited by Sullyute; 05-01-2013, 07:43 PM.
                  "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

                  Comment

                  Working...