My Polygamy Weekend

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viking
    Banned
    • Jun 2009
    • 6470

    #31
    Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    See the picture above. He's friends with Kody of Sister Wives.
    Oh, I thought he was a stalker of Kody of Sister Wives

    This begs the question: who the hell is Kody of Sister Wives??

    Comment

    • The Fourth Nephite
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 781

      #32
      Apparently the UAB has an Endowment House in Bluffdale and a Temple in Mexico. Why are they interested in our temples, then?
      "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

      Comment

      • Jacob
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 6801

        #33
        Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        Easy there tiger. I live in a fabulous neighborhood in that area. I live on the foothills of Lake Mountain and can be riding my motorcycles and atv's there in literally a minute. I also live within a two minute drive of a Talons Cove golf course and a boat ramp is also close by. Literally I'm living the dream.
        OTOH, that boat ramp only decends into Utah Lake.

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #34
          Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
          Apparently the UAB has an Endowment House in Bluffdale and a Temple in Mexico. Why are they interested in our temples, then?
          theirs don't have cafeterias
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • Northwestcoug
            Cocked and Loaded
            • May 2011
            • 18021

            #35
            Originally posted by camleish View Post
            theirs don't have cafeterias
            Guess I'll be scratching those off my temple tour list, then!
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

            Comment

            • Portland Ute
              Junior Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 5647

              #36
              Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              Easy there tiger. I live in a fabulous neighborhood in that area. I live on the foothills of Lake Mountain and can be riding my motorcycles and atv's there in literally a minute. I also live within a two minute drive of a Talons Cove golf course and a boat ramp is also close by. Literally I'm living the dream.

              A boat ramp to the waters of hell...

              Comment

              • Shaka
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 10449

                #37
                Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                A boat ramp to the waters of hell...
                Granted I'd rather live close to Pine View our Jordanelle but Utah Lake works great for a post-work wakeboarding session.

                Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment

                • Katy Lied
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 9435

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Viking View Post
                  who the hell is Kody of Sister Wives??

                  Comment

                  • Viking
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 6470

                    #39
                    That's just bizarre. Who would want four wives? I can barely deal with one

                    Comment

                    • Dwight Schr-ute
                      Members Only
                      • May 2011
                      • 4917

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Viking View Post
                      That's just bizarre. Who would want four wives? I can barely deal with one
                      The longer I'm around them, I'm starting to think that's the whole point. As soon as one of them gets all grouchy, you can just pick up and rotate. And my wife has made me watch The Bachelor enough to know that once you throw the element of competition for attention into the mix, even the worlds biggest idiot is going to get some play.
                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                      Comment

                      Working...