Remember them?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viking
    Banned
    • Jun 2009
    • 6470

    #1

    Remember them?

    oh yeah.

  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #2
    Originally posted by Viking View Post
    oh yeah.

    The girl on the left was in my BYU ward and she had a fantastic singing voice.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

    Comment

    • kccougar
      9262
      • Nov 2008
      • 7020

      #3
      Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      The girl on the left was in my BYU ward and she had a fantastic singing voice.
      She was also one of my MTC teachers.
      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

      Comment

      • Indy Coug
        Heartless Bastard
        • Dec 2008
        • 18747

        #4
        Originally posted by kccougar View Post
        She was also one of my MTC teachers.
        I want to say her last name was Walker, but it's been 20 years.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

        http://twitter.com/CougarStats

        Comment

        • kccougar
          9262
          • Nov 2008
          • 7020

          #5
          Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
          I want to say her last name was Walker, but it's been 20 years.
          You are correct. Her first name is Sister.
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

          Comment

          • Scorcho
            Junior Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 835

            #6
            #1 Our Father's Plan of Happiness

            I was such a robot.

            Comment

            • HauteCoug
              Wants a Silver Fox
              • Oct 2011
              • 899

              #7
              I'd love to revolutionize the way sister missionaries are viewed...
              what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

              Comment

              • Indy Coug
                Heartless Bastard
                • Dec 2008
                • 18747

                #8
                Originally posted by HauteCoug View Post
                I'd love to revolutionize the way sister missionaries are viewed...
                Let's hear your master plan.
                Everything in life is an approximation.

                http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                Comment

                Working...