Props to the Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SuperGabers
    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
    • May 2009
    • 2182

    #1

    Props to the Forum

    I have really enjoyed the respectful way of debating and conversing going on in The Foyer. There have been some thoughtful contributions from all angles and POVs. Thanks everyone.
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #2
    The Forum was fabulous in its heyday, but the Staples center has its advantages, for sure.

    Comment

    • SuperGabers
      aka... UtahDan's Wifey
      • May 2009
      • 2182

      #3
      Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      The Forum was fabulous in its heyday, but !!he Staples center has its advantages, for sure.
      Oh damn! Foyer! Can I blame the autocorrect on my phone or should I move this thread to one of the sports places???

      Comment

      • pellegrino
        miserere me
        • Jan 2009
        • 12100

        #4
        Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
        Oh damn! Foyer! Can I blame the autocorrect on my phone or should I move this thread to one of the sports places???
        I can't believe you just cussed in the foyer
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

        Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

        pelagius

        Comment

        • SuperGabers
          aka... UtahDan's Wifey
          • May 2009
          • 2182

          #5
          Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
          I can't believe you just cussed in the foyer
          0 for 2.

          Comment

          Working...