Am I the only one in a post CG funk?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #1

    Am I the only one in a post CG funk?

    eom
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    dude, you are killing me, seriously.

    this style of post has definitely become your trademark.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69715

      #3
      Yes, you are probably the only one at this point.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • creekster
        It is NOT a monkey!
        • Nov 2008
        • 22661

        #4
        Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        eom
        It's ahrd to tell as you seem pretty much the same as when you were in your CG funk and your pre-CG funk.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

        Comment

        Working...