God responds to NY's legalization of gay marriage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oxcoug
    Dolphins Rape Hipsters
    • Dec 2009
    • 5309

    #1

    God responds to NY's legalization of gay marriage

    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

    It can't all be wedding cake.
  • pellegrino
    miserere me
    • Jan 2009
    • 12100

    #2
    just when I thought I'd seen it all.
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

    Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

    pelagius

    Comment

    • thesaint258
      aka Benito Hazard
      • Jan 2009
      • 3005

      #3
      The links on that page are money. I bring you an angel destroying a demon and exposing the Chinese as the ones responsible for bringing down Steve Jobs.
      Not that, sickos.

      Comment

      • SteelBlue
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 8189

        #4
        This brings back the memory of the huge lightning storm that God sent when SF legalized gay marriage all on its own a few years back. The only problem was that He sent the storm to FarNorCal, the most conservative pocket in CA, and we burned for a month. I'm glad He's using better maps now.

        Comment

        • NorthwestUteFan
          אלוף
          • Oct 2010
          • 3384

          #5
          Holy...

          So conversely if this storm blows offshore and completely misses NYC, or dwindles to a mild tropical storm by the time it hits up there, does that mean God APPROVES of SSM in the NYC (because he 'saved' NYC)?

          I dislike when preachers pick and choose between the vengeful God of the OT and the forgiving Christ of the NT. Our church does this all the time as well.

          Comment

          • NorthwestUteFan
            אלוף
            • Oct 2010
            • 3384

            #6
            Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
            This brings back the memory of the huge lightning storm that God sent when SF legalized gay marriage all on its own a few years back. The only problem was that He sent the storm to FarNorCal, the most conservative pocket in CA, and we burned for a month. I'm glad He's using better maps now.
            Same thing with the tornado in SLC that took out a gay bar (Zippers?).

            It also damaged the Conference Center and took out the 'picture tree' in City Creek Canyon, where countless thousands of newly-married couples took wedding photos. God also disapproves of the LDS Conference Center and temple marriages, if we follow the same logic.
            Last edited by NorthwestUteFan; 08-26-2011, 08:31 PM.

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37973

              #7
              Originally posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
              Holy...

              So conversely if this storm blows offshore and completely misses NYC, or dwindles to a mild tropical storm by the time it hits up there, does that mean God APPROVES of SSM in the NYC (because he 'saved' NYC)?

              I dislike when preachers pick and choose between the vengeful God of the OT and the forgiving Christ of the NT. Our church does this all the time as well.
              Duh, then it was only a warning. God loves to give second chances.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • NorthwestUteFan
                אלוף
                • Oct 2010
                • 3384

                #8
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Duh, then it was only a warning. God loves to give second chances.
                I LOVED this movie (Veggietales: Jonah). Very highly recommended for those with little kids. My 9 year-old had the soundtrack and at age 4 he used to put on a walkman, dance, and sing the songs at the top of his lungs.

                Then he discovered The Simpsons...


                [YOUTUBE]yf6f-8Kd50Y[/YOUTUBE]

                Comment

                • FMCoug
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 6825

                  #9
                  So who's ordering the Christwire handbook? It's as powerful as God's book, per God.
                  "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                  Comment

                  • UtahDan
                    *
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14496

                    #10
                    NEW ORLEANS, LA - God tendered his regrets today to Louisiana, citing His divine apology for "technical difficulties beyond our control in t...

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Is that site legit? I just assumed it was another Onion clone.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • UtahDan
                        *
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14496

                        #12
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Is that site legit? I just assumed it was another Onion clone.
                        I had not seen it before today, but yeah it appears to be created in the image of the Onion.

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                          I had not seen it before today, but yeah it appears to be created in the image of the Onion.
                          Sorry, not the sugar beet, which has been around in one form or another for years.

                          I mean the christwire thing.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...