Mormons give the most to Charity

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pellegrino
    miserere me
    • Jan 2009
    • 12100

    #31
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Same here. On our first P-Day in the MTC, we went to the temple (I'm still a little mad my companion for guilting us into that. No wonder he is in a Stake Presidency now). One of the guys in our district, as we passed through the lobby, suddenly hung back, and did not come in with us. I sat through the session wondering what terrible sin had pricked his conscience as we entered the temple doors. Turned out he had forgotten to put on his garment tops.
    that's hilarious!
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

    Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

    pelagius

    Comment

    • Jacob
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2009
      • 6801

      #32
      Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
      Same here. On our first P-Day in the MTC, we went to the temple (I'm still a little mad my companion for guilting us into that. No wonder he is in a Stake Presidency now). One of the guys in our district, as we passed through the lobby, suddenly hung back, and did not come in with us. I sat through the session wondering what terrible sin had pricked his conscience as we entered the temple doors. Turned out he had forgotten to put on his garment tops.
      That happened to me once. But I went through the session anyway. Hopefully, for the dead man's sake, it worked anyway.

      Comment

      Working...