P-Stack swings for the fences: Pulitzer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1

    P-Stack swings for the fences: Pulitzer?

    I guess P-Stack is bored like the rest of us, waiting for football season to start.

    Her latest article? Beards

    Utah’s independent news source since 1871, The Salt Lake Tribune covers news, entertainment, sports and faith for Salt Lake City and the state of Utah. (SLT)


    After reading it, the article left me wanting more. When I say "more," I mean basic things like a point, a conclusion, and some sort of message.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic
  • New Mexican Disaster
    Suomalainen
    • Nov 2008
    • 4549

    #2
    Damn straight. I kept thinking something was wrong and that there was a second page to the article, but no, just a meandering trifle.

    Comment

    • wally
      <><><><><><><><>
      • Jun 2010
      • 4137

      #3
      Actually, the more that I think about it, beards might just be a big deal.

      For LDS women, polygamy is the major hurdle in the jouney of their faith.

      For LDS men: the beard and the colored dress shirt.

      Comment

      • statman
        Rabblerouser
        • Aug 2009
        • 2799

        #4
        For polygamist FLDS women, beards kinda seem to be an issue too...

        Comment

        Working...