Rumor: US Missionaries No Longer Tracting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Portland Ute
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 5647

    #46
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Oh, so this is what missionaries do with all their extra time given they are no longer tracting...

    [ATTACH]4539[/ATTACH]

    http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...s-of-an-elder/
    I do give more, actually, than the 10% would be.
    Had to chuckle at that. Interview him enough and he might even assert that he doesn't drink even root beer because he wants to avoid the appearance of the evil of drinking caffeinated cola drinks.

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #47
      Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      Or maybe the bags under his eyes and his Blues Brothers attire. Just watch the snippet. It's not that long.
      Maybe Elder Briggs is a senior missionary.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #48
        Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Maybe Elder Briggs is a senior missionary.
        Then where is Sister Briggs? My guess is she was out in the garage putting varnish on her hand cart.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #49
          Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          Then where is Sister Briggs? My guess is she was out in the garage putting varnish on her hand cart.
          Someone has to pay for their mission.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Northwestcoug
            Cocked and Loaded
            • May 2011
            • 18029

            #50
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Maybe Elder Briggs is a senior missionary.
            Uh oh. My mission prez was a Briggs...
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

            Comment

            Working...