Great "True" Story about Houston Temple

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #61
    Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
    I take your point, but a project doesn't achieve a LEED certified status until it is complete. So technically you work on projects that are tracked to achieve LEED platinum status (lucky you!). This is only significant because many projects are tracked for platinum status but ultimately achieve a lower status. Still, that is great that you get to work on LEED tracking projects.
    You're right. I should have been more specific. To be honest almost every project we do is LEED tracking. In my experience all the new construction, particularly high rises are LEED tracking.

    Here's a project we completed last year. I don't think they have been certified yet, but they were tracking platinum:



    Both you and KC present good arguments. When I had my own development company and it started to fail, we were looking into transitioning to a consulting business on green building. Too bad the economy sucks and nobody is building and if they are value engineering is priority over green engineering.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    Working...