The unexpected conception of a baby is a TERRIBLE reason to get married.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NorthwestUteFan
    אלוף
    • Oct 2010
    • 3384

    #1

    The unexpected conception of a baby is a TERRIBLE reason to get married.

    Shotgun weddings likely destroy more lives than they 'save'.

    That is all.
  • Jacob
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 6801

    #2
    I'd say they may save more lives than they destroy.

    Anyone have any facts?

    I agree that an unplanned pregnancy should not the the sole reason for a marriage and that all the facts and circumstances should be taken into account. I bet few people disagree with that. If the father is a bum, the girl should run away, for example.

    Comment

    • SoCalCoug
      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
      • Nov 2008
      • 5214

      #3
      Shogun weddings, on the other hand, are TOTALLY cool.
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

      Comment

      • NorthwestUteFan
        אלוף
        • Oct 2010
        • 3384

        #4
        Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
        Shogun weddings, on the other hand, are TOTALLY cool.
        They ARE, until the ninjas show up.

        Or do you mean these (which you may be too young to remember, not that I am old)?:

        Comment

        Working...