Has anyone read it. Entertaining. Talks about moving, green Jellos, dr pepper, how many kids to have and on and on. One is we beleive in keeping the sabbath day, and watching sports used to be descendand of Brigham Young ( Steve Young) Convert to church ( Dale Murphy) owns team in Utah (the Jazz) Now it is attended byu, Member of the church, Zions army ( Utah Jazz) Inspirational story. Was Elway, Tiger Woods Cal Ripken. Don't know who it is now. Any game that effects playoff position of above. Interesting culture of lds called other articles of faith.
Other 13 articles of faith.
Collapse
X
-
So NASCAR is OK. Cool, the great american race is next week and Jr. is on the pole.9. We believe that Sunday drives are okay, as long as they're not on a speedboat or dirt bike."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment