Can any temple goers confirm this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    Do you know when 2.8 is going to be released?
    No idea.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
      Yes. It's now a diffferent guy.
      This reminds me of George Lucas taking out the old Anakin Skywalker from the Return of the Jedi finale and replacing him with the green ghost of Hayden Christensen.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
        Yes. It's now a diffferent guy.
        John returned to the St George Temple and demanded he be represented by a non-POOFTUH!

To think the ALUFs amongst us were enjoying the Rafeal Aurajo tatoo photoshoped out event.....now the deep believers must reconcile another very strange effort to ensure the climate of perceived perfection and purity. BYU IS NOT THE MORMON CHURCH! Someone cue SeattleUte......

Somewhat off topic but along a similar cultural vein, I know the guy who bought the original Lake Pointe Chapel. He tells me that the history of the chapel is that the bricks were stolen from the location of the mine that is now Kennecot. The good saints were torn over whether or not they should dedicate the Lake Pointe Chapel. The mormon culture's internal stress between perfection and practicality is one of the most interesting aspects of our people.
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
        X