The Small One

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrangeUte
    Max Hall hates me.
    • Nov 2008
    • 2294

    #1

    The Small One

    [YOUTUBE]JGTjbSS8hSc&[/YOUTUBE]
    I watched this tonight with my kids after stumbling across it this afternoon. I remember watching this when I was a child. What a sweet movie with a great Christmas message. Thought I would share the link.

    Note: there are 3 parts.
    Last edited by UtahDan; 12-22-2010, 03:15 PM.
  • BlueHair
    Boom Bitches!!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 2894

    #2
    I was relieved to see this wasn't another masturbation thread.
    Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

    Comment

    • Sizzle
      #ThisIsY
      • Nov 2008
      • 9004

      #3
      Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
      I was relieved to see this wasn't another masturbation thread.
      Until your post...

      Comment

      • Indy Coug
        Heartless Bastard
        • Dec 2008
        • 18747

        #4
        Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
        I was relieved to see this wasn't another masturbation thread.
        You didn't allow enough time for it to build.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

        http://twitter.com/CougarStats

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37996

          #5
          Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
          [YOUTUBE]JGTjbSS8hSc&[/YOUTUBE]
          I watched this tonight with my kids after stumbling across it this afternoon. I remember watching this when I was a child. What a sweet movie with a great Christmas message. Thought I would share the link.

          Note: there are 3 parts.
          We got this movie in a set of Disney Christmas movies that included Mickey's Christmas Carol and that one with the chipmunks and pluto. My kids usually watch all of them each year, but I can't remember them watching it this year. Anyway, not a bad show.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          Working...