Pre-existence families

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoCalCoug
    Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
    • Nov 2008
    • 5214

    #16
    Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Is that a compliment? Was she some type of contortionist or did her legs lack tone?
    He never actually explained it to me. But I got the impression they thought it was a good thing.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

    "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

    "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

    Comment

    • pellegrino
      miserere me
      • Jan 2009
      • 12100

      #17
      Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Oh, oh. What did I promise? Should I worry?
      Lex would be disappointed. Even Jimmy remembered his promise.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

      pelagius

      Comment

      • FN Phat
        I ♥ gateway sex
        • Feb 2009
        • 8691

        #18
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        My parents had the vinyl album and I used to listen to it as a kid. Then when the remake on video came out my parents bought it and it was watched often. I had a crush on one of the zero population girls. She was the one with the red mock turtleneck, sleevless, cutoff. So hot. On my mission, our MP had a rule that we could listen to anything purchased at Deseret Book. So I bought the Saturday's Warrior Soundtrack and introduced all of my companions to it.
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Julie was quite cute. Blubbered a lot and couldn't sew worth a lick though.

        I think the sister just younger than she is the redhead in SheDaisy.
        Sometimes, I am a bit embarrased I am related to you.
        I'm your huckleberry.


        "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

        Comment

        • Jarid in Cedar
          CS Institutional Memory
          • Jun 2009
          • 13234

          #19
          Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
          Sometimes, I am a bit embarrased I am related to you.


          My ADR6300 is desperately seeking the elusive wapiti.
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

          -Rick Majerus

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #20
            Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
            Lex would be disappointed. Even Jimmy remembered his promise.
            wow. You are so right. I have let down an entire generation.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • Moliere
              One man.....one pie
              • Oct 2009
              • 27898

              #21
              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              My parents had the vinyl album and I used to listen to it as a kid. Then when the remake on video came out my parents bought it and it was watched often. I had a crush on one of the zero population girls. She was the one with the red mock turtleneck, sleevless, cutoff. So hot. On my mission, our MP had a rule that we could listen to anything purchased at Deseret Book. So I bought the Saturday's Warrior Soundtrack and introduced all of my companions to it.
              I may have said this before, but we had very few mission cars. Fortunately I got to drive two of them as I spent time in small towns. One car we shared with another group of elders and this car had a tape left in it one week and the tape was labeled "False Doctrine Put to Music." We put the tape into the player and found out it was the Saturday's Warrior soundtrack. Good times!
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

              Comment

              Working...