NSFW Is wikipedia what the GAs have in mind when they discuss pornography?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shoganai
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 513

    #1

    NSFW Is wikipedia what the GAs have in mind when they discuss pornography?



    The things our kids can find online these days...
    Last edited by creekster; 10-08-2010, 11:01 AM. Reason: added NSFW
  • Color Me Badd Fan
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 12519

    #2
    Originally posted by shoganai View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardrob...ial_phenomenon

    The things our kids can find online these days...
    Thanks for the link to the picture with the nipple slip!
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

    Comment

    • Indy Coug
      Heartless Bastard
      • Dec 2008
      • 18747

      #3
      It's a little early in the year for an areola borealis.
      Everything in life is an approximation.

      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

      Comment

      • jay santos
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 13652

        #4
        Sorry to be a buzz kill, but I really don't appreciate that. Wasn't expecting it.

        Comment

        • BigFatMeanie
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 7114

          #5
          Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          Sorry to be a buzz kill, but I really don't appreciate that. Wasn't expecting it.
          Should at least be marked NSFW.

          Comment

          • wuapinmon
            Soul Plumber
            • Dec 2008
            • 30711

            #6
            Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            Sorry to be a buzz kill, but I really don't appreciate that. Wasn't expecting it.
            Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
            Should at least be marked NSFW.
            Should at least read the thread title.
            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #7
              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              Should at least read the thread title.
              NSFW wasnt in the thread title until I added it after reading BFM's post.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • Surfah
                Where's Wallace?
                • Nov 2008
                • 33726

                #8
                Originally posted by creekster View Post
                NSFW wasnt in the thread title until I added it after reading BFM's post.
                You forgot this
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

                Comment

                • shoganai
                  Junior Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 513

                  #9
                  Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                  Sorry to be a buzz kill, but I really don't appreciate that. Wasn't expecting it.
                  My apologies. Just thought I'd share the same surprise I had when navigating the article for the first time.

                  Comment

                  Working...