Kiev Temple is Open

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #1

    Kiev Temple is Open

    [YOUTUBE]x2yRZg80HsM[/YOUTUBE]
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats
  • CardiacCoug
    вот так штука
    • Nov 2008
    • 11013

    #2
    I like this video. Interesting that the inscriptions on the Temple (Holiness to the Lord. The House of the Lord) are in Ukrainian rather than Russian. I would guess that the vast majority of the people visiting the Temple speak Russian primarily. But it's more politically correct to put everything in Ukrainian. I wonder what language the sessions will primarily be in.

    [YOUTUBE]zLm-A8p5M9Y[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by CardiacCoug; 08-31-2010, 01:01 PM.

    Comment

    • All-American
      Right, as Usual
      • Nov 2008
      • 15680

      #3
      Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
      I like this video. Interesting that the inscriptions on the Temple (Holiness to the Lord. The House of the Lord) are in Ukrainian rather than Russian. I would guess that the vast majority of the people visiting the Temple speak Russian primarily. But it's more politically correct to put everything in Ukrainian. I wonder what language the sessions will primarily be in.

      [YOUTUBE]zLm-A8p5M9Y[/YOUTUBE]
      I am hoping beyond all hope that the one in Rome will be in Latin. If not, it'd be the first building in Rome to have an Italian inscription on it. But I doubt reason will prevail.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

      Comment

      • Indy Coug
        Heartless Bastard
        • Dec 2008
        • 18747

        #4
        Originally posted by All-American View Post
        I am hoping beyond all hope that the one in Rome will be in Latin. If not, it'd be the first building in Rome to have an Italian inscription on it. But I doubt reason will prevail.
        Expecting a boom in Vatican conversions?
        Everything in life is an approximation.

        http://twitter.com/CougarStats

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #5
          Originally posted by All-American View Post
          I am hoping beyond all hope that the one in Rome will be in Latin. If not, it'd be the first building in Rome to have an Italian inscription on it. But I doubt reason will prevail.
          Snob. Italian is Latin.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          Working...