I learned in church today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
    Never heard of this. You can be Mo and be Gay. You can probably be Mo and go to BYU too.
    What does Mo mean to you?

Because I remember what it meant when I worked at the prison.
    Last edited by Bo Diddley; 09-07-2015, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• One of the councilors from the stake presidency came to our ward on Sunday and bore his testimony about the testimony meeting that happened on Cougarboard on Saturday afternoon. So I learned that Cougarboard has testimony meetings and that the first councilor in the stake presidency considers them a valid form of worship.
      Last edited by I.J. Reilly; 09-08-2015, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
        One of the counselors from the stake presidency came to our ward on Sunday and bore his testimony about the testimony meeting that happened on Cougarboard on Saturday afternoon. So I learned that Cougarboard has testimony meetings and that the first counselor in the stake presidency considers them a valid form of worship.
        What?
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• We also did the law of chastity lesson from the manual in Priesthood and I learned that Miley Cyrus is willing to have sex with anything that is alive and legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            What?
            I have edited the above although I doubt it makes any more sense.

Comment

I have edited the above although I doubt it makes any more sense.
              To further clarify, the testimony meeting was in relation to the outcome of Saturday's football game.

Comment

One of the councilors from the stake presidency came to our ward on Sunday and bore his testimony about the testimony meeting that happened on Cougarboard on Saturday afternoon. So I learned that Cougarboard has testimony meetings and that the first councilor in the stake presidency considers them a valid form of worship.
                Maybe Clack really is on an internet mission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  Maybe Clack really is on an internet mission.
                  Dear President Bednar,

I'm pleased to hear of your new assignment as the World Wide Web Mission President. Some of my Elders here on CS speculated it would be you, but I didn't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed with a newbie Apostle. Tender Mercies indeed! I'm glad for a President who can see the world as I do. Let me fill you in on some of the latest goings on here in my District.

Elder Waup has picked up his activity, and seems to be more in love with the F-word more than ever. His hyper-intelligence seems to greenlight vulgarity and courseness, but I'm sure he's golden in his heart. Elder Lebowski and Elder DDD continue to challenge my authority. I've paired them together in the Town Hall section, where they will do the least harm. Now if we could just get them to turn their sarconisism into some door knocking, we might just bloom here in the desert. Elder HFN is growing everyday, and is stalwart in all counts. I suggest you look to him as a future District Leader, and Zone leader eventually.

Well, I've got to get back to tracting - if there's any advice you need about the Internet, please let me know. Either me or Elder Santos can help you out.

Regards,

Elder clackamascoug.
                  Last edited by clackamascoug; 09-08-2015, 10:38 AM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• you should combine the two worst aspects of your posting into one combination that will benefit everyone: compose these silly letters but then color them in that invisible shade so that they are illegible and unnoticeable.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      you should combine the two worst aspects of your posting into one combination that will benefit everyone: compose these silly letters but then color them in that invisible shade so that they are illegible and unnoticeable.
                      Clack, please write up Triplet Daddy in your report. He is rightly worried about getting called into Elder B's office and getting his butt chewed.
                      Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
                      --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
                        Clack, please write up Triplet Daddy in your report. He is rightly worried about getting called into Elder B's office and getting his butt chewed.
                        I dont get called into the office to see the President. I work in the office with the President (ap).
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I dont get called into the office to see the President. I work in the office with the President (ap).
                          Clack, can you confirm? This is going to change some things for me.

Comment

I don't know about that. "Special Helper" =/= AP
                            Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
                            --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

you should combine the two worst aspects of your posting into one combination that will benefit everyone: compose these silly letters but then color them in that invisible shade so that they are illegible and unnoticeable.
                              Not to mention some potential privacy violations.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

To further clarify, the testimony meeting was in relation to the outcome of Saturday's football game.
                                Reminds me of when I was a student at BYU and heard on campus that it was "God's will" that Nebraska lose to Oklahoma so BYU could climb to #1 in the polls back in November 1984. Although I could understand God and LaVell Edwards being on the same side, I couldn't comprehend God being on the same side as Barry Switzer to defeat Tom Osborne.
                                “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                                "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Working...
                                X