Musical Duet for Church

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clark Addison
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10316

    #1

    Musical Duet for Church

    I am looking for a duet to perform in Sacrament Meeting. One soprano and one baritone bass. Has anyone done anything with their wife/daughter or heard anything that you would recommend? I would like to sing something with my daughter.
  • pellegrino
    miserere me
    • Jan 2009
    • 12100

    #2
    My wife and I have sung done arrangements of "Amazing Grace" and "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing", but I'm a tenor, so that influences our choices. Let me know if you're interested in the arrangements and I'll get them to you.
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

    Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

    pelagius

    Comment

    Working...