I'd rather

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #31
    Originally posted by Borg View Post
    Everything but your avatar! I much prefer your batgirl avatars. Roowwrrrr!
    hey, if it's good enough for orangeute, it's good enough for me.

    Comment

    • Borg
      Tour de CS 2013?
      • Dec 2008
      • 1501

      #32
      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      hey, if it's good enough for orangeute, it's good enough for me.
      I need to consult orangeute on this....surely, he can not find BS...er...Barbara Streisand more ...um...visually appealing than your hot batgirl avatars?

      What say you orange? (...and, by the way, you can't be "orange"ute...that's a total clashing of colors....this makes his judgement on hotness suspect from the get go)
      "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

      Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

      Comment

      • Babs
        Not a Lawyer
        • Nov 2008
        • 17128

        #33
        Originally posted by Borg View Post
        What say you orange? (...and, by the way, you can't be "orange"ute...that's a total clashing of colors....this makes his judgement on hotness suspect from the get go)
        I always assumed he was a hybrid Syracuse fan. Either that or related to William III.

        Comment

        • OrangeUte
          Max Hall hates me.
          • Nov 2008
          • 2294

          #34
          Babs (both our Babs and the one and only Babs S. are smoking hot babes with class, style, wit, charm, and ethereal beauty! God bless Both of them for inspiring this Orange Ute! Yummy and delicious!

          Comment

          • Borg
            Tour de CS 2013?
            • Dec 2008
            • 1501

            #35
            Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
            Babs (both our Babs and the one and only Babs S. are smoking hot babes with class, style, wit, charm, and ethereal beauty! God bless Both of them for inspiring this Orange Ute! Yummy and delicious!
            Your eyes are crooked...you're only seeing "our" Babs and not her avatar.
            "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

            Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37979

              #36
              Originally posted by Babs View Post
              I always assumed he was a hybrid Syracuse fan. Either that or related to William III.
              He's Dutch.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • OrangeUte
                Max Hall hates me.
                • Nov 2008
                • 2294

                #37
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                He's Dutch.
                I do have a touch of Dutch in me, but the Orange is a reference to the might Syracuse Orange. Babs is correct.

                Comment

                • Borg
                  Tour de CS 2013?
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 1501

                  #38
                  Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                  I do have a touch of Dutch in me, but the Orange is a reference to the might Syracuse Orange. Babs is correct.
                  Just like her signature line...Babs is always right.
                  "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

                  Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

                  Comment

                  • Babs
                    Not a Lawyer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 17128

                    #39
                    btw, Borg. There's absolutely nothing wrong with crimson and orange. Nothing nothing nothing. (If I repeat this enough, I may be able to convince myself.)

                    Comment

                    • OrangeUte
                      Max Hall hates me.
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2294

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      btw, Borg. There's absolutely nothing wrong with crimson and orange. Nothing nothing nothing. (If I repeat this enough, I may be able to convince myself.)
                      Crimson and orange are HOT together!

                      Comment

                      • All-American
                        Right, as Usual
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 15664

                        #41
                        Looks like he's in. Babs, you want to give him the rules?
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #42
                          Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                          Babs (both our Babs and the one and only Babs S. are smoking hot babes with class, style, wit, charm, and ethereal beauty! God bless Both of them for inspiring this Orange Ute! Yummy and delicious!
                          I have a feeling this parenthetical statement has more yet to be written, and I am excited for what comes next!
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • wuapinmon
                            Soul Plumber
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 30711

                            #43
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            I have a feeling this parenthetical statement has more yet to be written, and I am excited for what comes next!
                            This is a great post. I couldn“t let you wonder if no one had seen the greatness of it. Bravo, sir.
                            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #44
                              Kind of interesting how the saints are slowly marching in. Their numbers are almost respectable now.

                              Also surprised that not once did the phrase "false dichotomy" appear, though Indy did maintain there's an implicit false premise.

                              Comment

                              • OrangeUte
                                Max Hall hates me.
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 2294

                                #45
                                Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                This is a great post. I couldn“t let you wonder if no one had seen the greatness of it. Bravo, sir.
                                Hardee-har-har!!! I have so much more to share on the topic of the sexiest celebrity of all time.

                                Comment

                                Working...