LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    She must have been wearing Stephanie Seymour's dress.

[YOUTUBE]8SbUC-UaAxE[/YOUTUBE]
    It happened again last Sunday and it's not a matter of the dress being to short but the g's are just to long. The one side went down to the bottom of her knee.

Comment

• This is perfect for those of you who don't want to pay tithing or live an LDS lifestyle but still want to wear garments.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        This is perfect for those of you who don't want to pay tithing or live an LDS lifestyle but still want to wear garments.
        Those look like they might fit a little better than the church-made versions. But at $36 per g-top, I think I'll pass.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This is perfect for those of you who don't want to pay tithing or live an LDS lifestyle but still want to wear garments.
          Those look like they are much better-made than actual garments. This may be an answer to Mrs. Funk's pleas!
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Those look like they are much better-made than actual garments. This may be an answer to Mrs. Funk's pleas!
            That guy kind of looks badass. Like a Mormon superhero or something. But why isn't he wearing a belt?

Comment

That guy kind of looks badass. Like a Mormon superhero or something. But why isn't he wearing a belt?
              I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he takes his belt off first when he undresses. Props to him on the flat fronts, though.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Those look like they might fit a little better than the church-made versions. But at $36 per g-top, I think I'll pass.
                typical Mo. too cheap to buy the expensive stuff.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• If they made a sleeveless one for the women I bet they could sell a bunch of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                    If they made a sleeveless one for the women I bet they could sell a bunch of them.
                    Or if they paid David Beckham to model them. Dude is in pretty good shape, I'm just sayin'.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• These pictures look like they are straight from the Beehive Clothing catalog.

http://mormonssecret.com/collections...derwear-bottom
                      What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                      -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

• I think I shared this before, but after my father was excommunicated, after wearing garments for almost 30 years, he felt funny wearing normal underwear, so he searched out the most similar stuff he could find to garments.

He got over it though, I think around the time he started dating again.

Comment

• Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                          These pictures look like they are straight from the Beehive Clothing catalog.

http://mormonssecret.com/collections...derwear-bottom
                          Further evidence that even the most attractive women can't make garments sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Or if they paid David Beckham to model them. Dude is in pretty good shape, I'm just sayin'.
                            I sort of like who they have modeling them already:

What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                            -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

• Did any of you Utah or Idaho boys, before your mission, ever attend a college-aged dance, with a white shirt visible, and some kind of elastic above your knee? I had a companion from Provo, that swore he and his buddies use to do this, and act like they were RMs.
                              Last edited by Art Vandelay; 10-11-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                                Did any of you Utah or Idaho boys ever attend a college-aged dance, before you mission with a white shirt visible, and some kind of elastic above your knee? I had a companion from Provo, that swore he and his buddies use to do this, and act like they were RMs.
                                No.

Comment

Working...
                                X