X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always.

Comment

Most of the time.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

It is fun. Did it with the kids in Switzerland this past summer. It is mainly my wife that makes it happen.

Comment

Never.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            Never.
            When not on vacation?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Virtually never. I did go in Hawaii (Maui - Lahaina area I think). The members were very welcoming, but the number of haole tourists lining their pews felt a little awkward. I got the impression that maybe it wasn't their favorite thing.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Virtually never. I did go in Hawaii (Maui - Lahaina area I think). The members were very welcoming, but the number of haole tourists lining their pews felt a little awkward. I got the impression that maybe it wasn't their favorite thing.
                I have a buddy who took his family to Fiji for Christmas and they went to the local ward/branch. The members were really excited and welcoming and asked his family (who are not musical) to sing a Christmas hymn in English in front of the whole congregation. Fijians are apparently very talented singers and half way through the first verse saved my friend by singing along in Fijian (is that a language?)
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Fijian is definitely a language. Fiji has 3 official languages: Fijian, English, and Hindi. There is a huge ethnic Indian population in Fiji as their ancestors were brought over as laborers and indentured servants.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                    Fijian is definitely a language. Fiji has 3 official languages: Fijian, English, and Hindi. There is a huge ethnic Indian population in Fiji as their ancestors were brought over as laborers and indentured servants.
                    Isn't Vijay Singh Fijian?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I have a hard enough time going when I'm home, no go on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Not usually
                        We did go to church when we went to the UK earlier this year. Of course, it was to a service of the Church of England in Bath.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                        X