Husband Reaction to Wife's Porn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #1

    Husband Reaction to Wife's Porn

    How would you react to learning that your wife was using porn? So that the data doesn't get skewed, ladies, please refrain from voting.
    78
    No reaction/Say nothing
    8.97%
    7
    That's hot!
    29.49%
    23
    Make her meet with the bishop
    3.85%
    3
    Throw it all away
    3.85%
    3
    Ask if she wants to use it together
    29.49%
    23
    Divorce
    5.13%
    4
    Ask her if she wants to borrow anything from your collection
    11.54%
    9
    Pray for her to overcome her sin
    7.69%
    6
    Last edited by wuapinmon; 03-29-2010, 09:19 PM.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
  • Fiyero
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 5266

    #2
    I'd get together with the guys and watch the new Miley Cyrus love flick, after writing a letter to the General Relief Society President telling her what a victim I am.

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69751

      #3
      Groan... Another porn thread.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • creekster
        It is NOT a monkey!
        • Nov 2008
        • 22661

        #4
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Groan... Another porn thread.
        no kidding.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #5
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Groan... Another porn thread.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • woot
            Resident Science Cop
            • Nov 2008
            • 5531

            #6
            Whew. I was worried this thread would remind me what a bunch of weirdos you people are. The late night crowd is doing well so far.

            Comment

            • myboynoah
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 21719

              #7
              An odd bunch of choices.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

              For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

              Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

              Comment

              • Katy Lied
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 9435

                #8
                As instructed, I didn't vote.

                But ya gotta know, we're all wondering the same thing.

                Comment

                • marsupial
                  Mississippi Queen
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 3678

                  #9
                  I don't know if danimal voted but I am pretty sure he'd think it was hot.
                  What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                  -Teenage Dirtbag

                  Comment

                  • Sleeping in EQ
                    Philosopher of Men
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4188

                    #10
                    So I walk in and SIRS has some man on pay-per-view looking attentive, nodding his head, and saying "um hmm" while she jabbers at the TV?

                    Not a problem.
                    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

                    Comment

                    • Indy Coug
                      Heartless Bastard
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 18747

                      #11
                      I would ask her how I should react.
                      Everything in life is an approximation.

                      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                      Comment

                      • marsupial
                        Mississippi Queen
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 3678

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Groan... Another porn thread.
                        I thought you guys were just warming up for Saturday's Priesthood session.
                        What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                        -Teenage Dirtbag

                        Comment

                        • Rosebud
                          sledgirl
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 1363

                          #13
                          see. taboo.

                          Comment

                          • Sleeping in EQ
                            Philosopher of Men
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4188

                            #14
                            I wouldn't think it was "hot."
                            We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #15
                              For the record, this poll isn't meant to be glib. I tried to think of the possible responses our forum members might have to this situation, and tried to represent them as they might be said or thought.

                              "That's hot" is not meant to make fun of anyone. My opinions about porn should be well known.
                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              Working...