Make sure your pets are cared for

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Solon
    Lost in the flood
    • Nov 2008
    • 5747

    #1

    Make sure your pets are cared for

    when the Rapture comes.

    http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

    A friend just sent this along.

    My favorite line (from the FAQ):
    Naturally, we must anticipate that there will be widespread chaos and confusion immediately following the Rapture that could impact travel times. Thus, we are targeting a maximum of between 18- 24 hours from realization of the Rapture, to animal rescue.
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #2
    Originally posted by Solon View Post
    when the Rapture comes.

    http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

    A friend just sent this along.

    My favorite line (from the FAQ):
    I think that those who rail against religious fanaticism of the LDS people have not lived anywhere near the bible belt.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • Babs
      Not a Lawyer
      • Nov 2008
      • 17128

      #3
      Originally posted by Solon View Post
      when the Rapture comes.

      http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

      A friend just sent this along.

      My favorite line (from the FAQ):
      When I was a kid they used felt board to show us how all these cars would run off the roads, planes would come crashing out of the air, etc. I remember my brother even asked what would happen to the pets. I don't think he got an answer.

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #4
        That.Is.Brilliant!
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • Green Lantern
          Has overcome great fear
          • Aug 2009
          • 2289

          #5
          Yep, that just made my day. (And fortunately, I have successfully budgeted to accommodate this necessary expense.)

          And if you're looking for some way to take care of your pets who depart this life before the Rapture, I give you this.
          Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

          None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

          I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

          --Portland Ute

          Comment

          Working...