No announcement yet.

LDS Women: 58% Admit Premarital Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB - you suck as a troll. Babs - 100% I'm a closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      Looks to me like Goat's the one who's been bothered.

Your life is so cut and dry that the idea that other people may have had different experiences than you is bothersome?
      DAMMIT, I HAD HAIR ON MY CHEST BY MY SOPHMORE YEAR!!!! As you can see the good Almighty gave me overwhelming charm to go with my flat bellied barrel chested physique. I was man's man and a woman's dream...but alas it was all held back and the fairer sex could not get a piece of the goat. There is still weeping, wailing and gnashing of teethe that such a godlike piece of manhood was holding back........To think it was all for naught and I had a better chance of getting a piece of ass at the Simi Valley Stake Dances I chose not to attend, under the mistaken notion that the daughters of God were striving to live their Young Women values and that the worldly chicks would put out more, than I did boozing it up with cool kids.

At times like this it makes me think that Jimmy Flinders was looking for love in all the wrong places.....WHO CAN YOU TRUST!?

Truthfull, as I hit my late 30's being so physically mature at a young age is no longer cool. Hair on chest at 15 = cool....Hair on chest at 15 also = hair on back at 35 which is definitely not cool.....

Other truthful, I like to mock whiners. I like to mock whiners about refs, whiners about class and whiners about how their religion ruined their lives. Whiners just ain't my bag, baby!

PPS truthful. Other than SoonerCougs stories (which I find like totally believable) I think everybody else's stories of woe and grief with the mormon church to be perhaps embellished a wee bit.
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        DAMMIT, As you can see the good Almighty gave me overwhelming charm to go with my flat-bellied, barrel-chested physique.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          He isn't as alluring as he thinks he is. I was with him for over 4 hours of golf once and not once did I feel a homosexual twinge of attraction toward him, now PAC on the otherhand.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
            Were you thinking I was posting the 58% as a neener-neener at the Mormon church or something?
            Well, a regular visitor to the foyer who readds your posts could be excused, I think, for thinking such a thing . . . .

But ignore you? Never! (Um, probably never. But not for the stuff you are doing these days. Now, if you started raving and foaming like YOhio does, I might seriously consider ignoring you.)
            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
            -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
            --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
              (Now, if you started raving and foaming like YOhio does, I might seriously consider ignoring you.)
              Either that or he'll sic his ROUS on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                Other truthful, I like to mock whiners. I like to mock whiners about refs, whiners about class and whiners about how their religion ruined their lives. Whiners just ain't my bag, baby!
                See, this is why I never whine about your posts.
                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  He isn't as alluring as he thinks he is. I was with him for over 4 hours of golf once and not once did I feel a homosexual twinge of attraction toward him, now PAC on the otherhand.
                  Great. Now I got a vision of two Old farts in a "Bareback Golf" Outing in my head...

Thanks for that..

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                    Great. Now I got a vision of two Old farts in a "Bareback Golf" Outing in my head...

Thanks for that..
                    As long as it doesn't turn into brokeback golfing.

Comment

Either that or he'll sic his ROUS on you.
                      My fear that he will do so is the one reason I won't ignore YOhio. But please don't encourage him.
                      ― W.H. Auden

Comment

My wife's LDS college roommates were sex machines. One of them would routinely have a boy over all night Saturday night and then fervently bear her testimony at church the next morning.

Those numbers don't surprise me.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                          My fear that he will do so is the one reason I won't ignore YOhio. But please don't encourage him.
                          nonono. I meant that YOU'LL either ignore scottie or sic your ROUS on him. Not YOhio. I thought YOhio *was* the ROUS.

Comment

nonono. I meant that YOU'LL either ignore scottie or sic your ROUS on him. Not YOhio. I thought YOhio *was* the ROUS.
                            You are correct on all points, of course. My bad. I just wish you hadn't revealed my ROUS arsenal. That's letting the rat out of the bag, I think.
                            ― W.H. Auden

Comment

Is sexual activity between adults that big of a deal? Most here who have tasted the nectar would probably 'fall of the wagon' if single again.

Comment

Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                                Is sexual activity between adults that big of a deal? Most here who have tasted the nectar would probably 'fall of the wagon' if single again.
                                or dive head-first.

Comment

Working...
                                X