I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melania’s arms are too short to get around his waist
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
      Melania’s arms are too short to get around his waist
      Like she'd ever want to do that. And nice Kingpin reference, chris...

Comment

• Whoa:

I thought this was one of his subtler works. I happily stand corrected!
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Whoa:

I thought this was one of his subtler works. I happily stand corrected!

Since you didn't notice it until somebody pointed it out on Twitter (neither did I, FTR), maybe your original take was right?
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Since you didn't notice it until somebody pointed it out on Twitter (neither did I, FTR), maybe your original take was right?
            Poor choice of words. I meant something like boring, when compared to his others.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              lots of great parts, but i think the token black folks are the best.
              Even if some of them are being chased by white folk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• The old crippled veteran pulling himself upright with his cane in order to salute Trump.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                  Melania’s arms are too short to get around his waist
                  I’d probably rephrase that to say his waist is too big for melanias arms to fit around it.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• HA! The cracks in the the asphalt spell MAGA!!

Comment

• I for one do not like his recent foray into classical influences. Stay with the kitch, McNaughton!

Resistance_1_copy__30338.1560982869.1280.1280.jpg
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

I for one do not like his recent foray into classical influences. Stay with the kitch, McNaughton!

[ATTACH]9598[/ATTACH]
                        Confusing. An East Indian guy and a Mexican wearing MAGA hats, surrendering to some flag burning ninjas? Oh I see a Native in the background beating a drum like an asshole, too! Where's the smirking high school kid and his civil settlement?
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Confusing. An East Indian guy and a Mexican wearing MAGA hats, surrendering to some flag burning ninjas? Oh I see a Native in the background beating a drum like an asshole, too! Where's the smirking high school kid and his civil settlement?
                          I thought the red hat crowd was burning the flag and those were Trump ninjas coming to take justice into their own hands.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            I thought the red hat crowd was burning the flag and those were Trump ninjas coming to take justice into their own hands.
                            Apparently they murdered the jewish flag burners with sticks and the surviving red hat flag burners are surrendering? I see a Trump ninja putting the flames out...

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              That is the beauty of McNaughton subtlety. You can see whatever you want! And I choose to see what you see!
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

I for one do not like his recent foray into classical influences. Stay with the kitch, McNaughton!

[ATTACH]9598[/ATTACH]
                                Bravo, McNaughton! Treading into the waters of subtlety. (Or at least I assume so, since I don't know what the hell this one is all about.)
                                If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Working...
                                X