Surely the Lord God does nothing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #1

    Surely the Lord God does nothing

    eom
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #2
    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    eom
    I literally slapped my knee.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #3
      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      eom
      I expected so much more than this. Very disappointing given the source.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Rosebud
        sledgirl
        • Jun 2009
        • 1363

        #4
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        I expected so much more than this. Very disappointing given the source.
        How strange.... it was EXACTLY what I expected it to be....

        Comment

        • creekster
          It is NOT a monkey!
          • Nov 2008
          • 22661

          #5
          SU is a deist?
          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          eom
          Su i
          S
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

          Comment

          • pelagius
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 5288

            #6
            Originally posted by creekster View Post
            SU is a deist?

            Su i
            S
            I don't see any other possible inference one could draw ... quite stunning really. He is on his way home.

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Originally posted by pelagius View Post
              I don't see any other possible inference one could draw ... quite stunning really. He is on his way home.
              Perhaps he is working on his Old Testament scripture mastery? Amos 3:7 is tough. Takes time to memorize completely.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Rosebud
                sledgirl
                • Jun 2009
                • 1363

                #8
                Originally posted by creekster View Post
                SU is a deist?

                Su i
                S
                undoubtedly

                Comment

                Working...