Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [YOUTUBE]9mzCzgVBpK8[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Interesting. Cascadian Farms (an organic brand) ranks lower overall than Kelloggs. Why the hell am I spending more on stupid Cascadian Farms?
      What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
      -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

• Also, Cheerios is noticeably missing from the list.
        What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
        -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

• Originally posted by marsupial View Post
          Also, Cheerios is noticeably missing from the list.
          As is Captain Crunch. What gives?
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Also, Cheerios is noticeably missing from the list.
            Except for their spot at #9, yes.
            At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
            -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
              Except for their spot at #9, yes.
              I have never tried this variety:

9. General Mills Cheeriors (exluding Honey Nut)
              Cheeriors?

OK, I just didn't see it.
              -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

I have never tried this variety:

Cheeriors?

OK, I just didn't see it.
                I'm just being a smart-arse.

I'm surprised to see them that high, actually. I think their GI is pretty high. Pretty much like eating sugar.
                At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

• pardon the obvious question, but how do you have 64 boxes of cereal at present? Do you live in Colorado City?

Comment

• One of my bike rides takes me past a General Mills plant - it smells vaguely like a brewery (yes, I know what a brewery smells like - lived across from the Koenisberg brewery in Strasbourg, France on my mission). Maybe that is why processed cereals are mildly addictive. Anyway, I have to go with Wheat Chex, Oatmeal, and Roman Meal - all good, fibrous cereals - a must for a man of my age.
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

• I love cereal, too. I was so poor in college that the only thing I could afford was a single $0.79 bean burrito from taco bell and the knock off cocoa puffs at smiths for dinner. Serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Ghost
                        64 including duplicates... and I buy in multiples. For example, Fred Meyer had a deal on Life the other month... $1.50/box. Since Life and Cinnamon Life are one of my kids favorites, I bought (IIRC) something like 24 boxes. I usually can squeeze in about 50-60 in the allotted shelves for cold cereal (with some temporary spill over into opposite facing pantry shelves if necessary). Any more than around 65 must live in solitude out in the garage until the prime real estate becomes available.

I'd eat cereal 3x a day if I could.

cheers.
                        How many boxes do you go through in typical day? Sheesh, I thought we were crazy. We'll have up to 8 boxes of cereal at any given time.
                        -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Ghost
                          64 including duplicates... and I buy in multiples. For example, Fred Meyer had a deal on Life the other month... $1.50/box. Since Life and Cinnamon Life are one of my kids favorites, I bought (IIRC) something like 24 boxes. I usually can squeeze in about 50-60 in the allotted shelves for cold cereal (with some temporary spill over into opposite facing pantry shelves if necessary). Any more than around 65 must live in solitude out in the garage until the prime real estate becomes available.

I'd eat cereal 3x a day if I could.

cheers.
                          SG, this is really impressive. I basically buy cereal in the same way you do, but our pantry is much smaller and I'm only able to squeeze in about 25 boxes.

Comment

• Surfah chastised me today for buying just 3 boxes of my all-time favorite cereal. HoneyGraham Oh's.

I am sad.

But they are really small boxes, I said.

I love cold cereal in general, but now I am 8 months pregnant and it is pretty much the only thing I ever feel like eating. He's so mean.
                            I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Gidget View Post
                              Surfah chastised me today for buying just 3 boxes of my all-time favorite cereal. HoneyGraham Oh's.

I am sad.

I love cold cereal in general, but now I am 8 months pregnant and it is pretty much the only thing I ever feel like eating. He's so mean.
                              This is my favorite ceral also. I also like Corn Bran also.

Oh's are great as an ice cream topping. Try it, you will like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gidget View Post
                                Surfah chastised me today for buying just 3 boxes of my all-time favorite cereal. HoneyGraham Oh's.

I am sad.

You have launched a full-fledged assault on the roof of your mouth. Still, it is worth it. Oh's are sooo good.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X