Random food thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random food thoughts

I am discovering the joy of Greek yogurt. A little Fage, brown sugar, and fruit of your choice = delish. So far I've tried strawberries, mixed berries, nectarines, and apples. They were all fantastic.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
    I am discovering the joy of Greek yogurt. A little Fage, brown sugar, and fruit of your choice = delish. So far I've tried strawberries, mixed berries, nectarines, and apples. They were all fantastic.
    You should go with Chobani. It's the yogurt of the 208.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/bu...daho.html?_r=0
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

If you're ever in The Town. The marionberry pie is particularly delicious.

Elleno's.jpg
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
        You should go with Chobani. It's the yogurt of the 208.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/bu...daho.html?_r=0
        I do chobani with oats. Delish. Had one today.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I enjoy greek yogurt with honey.
          "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

I find greek yogurt to be the worst yogurt out there.

The best yogurt I ever had was at a the small fromagerie in Charmey, Switzerland. The farmers would bring in the milk in the morning and evening by ATV and it was all made right there at the shop. Amazing vacherin there too.

Comment

I'm a Dannon Light and Fit Greek Toasted Coconut Vanilla kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                You are super precise, like a food ninja.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
                  I enjoy greek yogurt with honey.

Fage' with honey. Costco wins again.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                    You are super precise, like a food ninja.
                    Thank you. I've eaten it almost every morning except fast Sundays since Yoplait discontinued their Greek Protein Coconut yogurt.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      this sounds very interesting. i may try some.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

A lady in the office just brought some of these to share. What did I just eat? It tasted almost like something from Little Debbies or Hostess. The flavor of the green frosting on one of them was foreign to me.

"What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                          A lady in the office just brought some of these to share. What did I just eat? It tasted almost like something from Little Debbies or Hostess. The flavor of the green frosting on one of them was foreign to me.

Probably something green tea flavored. Pretty sure you just broke the WoW.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post

The label says "mi-ni-ba-mu-ro-ru". So I am assuming it is "mini-bum roll". That sounds more interesting than "minibaumroll" that is shown in small print at the top.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              Probably something green tea flavored. Pretty sure you just broke the WoW.
                              It was room temperature, so I'm still good. Whew, that was close. Driving that cart along the edge of the cliff.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                              X