No announcement yet.

What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hit Ruby's Diner at the end of the Huntington Beach pier for lunch with some out-of-towners on Monday. It was fun to eat over the Pacific Ocean.

As far as I can tell, there was no HBCoug sighting.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
      I hit Ruby's Diner at the end of the Huntington Beach pier for lunch with some out-of-towners on Monday. It was fun to eat over the Pacific Ocean.

As far as I can tell, there was no HBCoug sighting.
      You would've had to have eaten lunch near the Park Meadows mall in Denver in order for there to be an HBCoug sighting today. I haven't been to HB since December.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
        You would've had to have eaten lunch near the Park Meadows mall in Denver in order for there to be an HBCoug sighting today. I haven't been to HB since December.
        You should change your name. MileHighCoug? DenverSnufferCoug? AnywherebutHBCoug?
        *Banned*

Comment

• Mummy mini pizzas. Thanks, DH!
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
            Mummy mini pizzas. Thanks, DH!
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Bacon, egg, and cheddar on a toasted plain bagel from Best Bagel on West 35th. My new go-to bagel joint in midtown.

Comment

• Reese's peanut butter cups and a monster drink.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Bacon, egg, and cheddar on a toasted plain bagel from Best Bagel on West 35th. My new go-to bagel joint in midtown.
                  bagel and schmear on 28th between park and lex
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Panda
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      Panda
                      Told my friend's daughter that Panda Express is named that because they served panda meet. I was joking but she didn't understand that, won't eat there anymore.

I figure I probably did her a favor.
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                        Told my friend's daughter that Panda Express is named that because they served panda meet. I was joking but she didn't understand that, won't eat there anymore.

I figure I probably did her a favor.
                        It wasn't very good, but it was convenient. It's next to Lowe's and I had to pick up salt and a toilet seat.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Yeah it's probably just bad for you, but I don't think your General Tsao's or Orange Chicken really varies from place to place, either. Might as well.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            It wasn't very good, but it was convenient. It's next to Lowe's and I had to pick up salt and a toilet seat.
                            I can understand why that wouldn't taste very good.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• http://www.yelp.com/biz/laid-back-poke-shack-holladay

I ate lunch here today. It was awesome.
                              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                bagel and schmear on 28th between park and lex
                                I work on 7th Avenue. I might as well go to Jersey for lunch!

I will definitely check it out when next time I'm in the neighborhood though.

Comment

Working...
                                X