What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    its 3rd tbh. Brisket, Jap Saug, Turkey, Ribs, P-salad.
    It's better than the ribs? Just looking at the plate I would definitely be eating it last. I like turkey just fine, but I like pretty much everything else more. Brisket and sausage looks awesome, and I always love ribs.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      If you want to talk strict overall ratings, no problem. I will happily join alongside of you and fight the good fight. Turkey isnt beating out prib or tip or brisket, for example. But that is a categorically different argument than claiming that turkey isn't delish. Regardless of ranking among the divinity of meats, turkey is still fab, while turkey with fresh cranberry sauce and tasty gravy is ab-fab.
      This is my point. You should be enjoying one, two, or all three of these on Thanksgiving instead of turkey. Sure you can add turkey to the menu, but just like in the bam bams pick posted above, it will be the after thought to all of the other delicious meats.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        It's better than the ribs? Just looking at the plate I would definitely be eating it last. I like turkey just fine, but I like pretty much everything else more. Brisket and sausage looks awesome, and I always love ribs.
        I do better ribs than Bam. #sjbh

Comment

• Duncinator...I like it. I just pictured Arnold wearing a dunce cap with his shades and gun.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Because, Duncinator, the pilgrims didnt go out and shoot a prime rib, they shot a turkey. get with the patriotic program and stop taking a sh** all over American history.
            They sure should have. America has a lot of black eyes in its history....this may be one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
              This is my point. You should be enjoying one, two, or all three of these on Thanksgiving instead of turkey. Sure you can add turkey to the menu, but just like in the bam bams pick posted above, it will be the after thought to all of the other delicious meats.
              in the spirit of full Thanksgiving disclosure, im also smoking a ham
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

in the spirit of full Thanksgiving disclosure, im also smoking a ham
                That's the spirit. Everyone will enjoy your delicious ham and they will partake of the turkey but only out of an obligation to tradition.

Comment

turkey sammiches all the time.
                  Exactly. In fact, on the seventh day, God made himself a turkey sandwich.
                  Not that, sickos.

Comment

That's the spirit. Everyone will enjoy your delicious ham and they will partake of the turkey but only out of an obligation to tradition.
                    everyone at our pad loves turkey. I made two last year.....deep fried and also a roaster with turkey triangle
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin

I mean think about it for a minute; this is the holiday to celebrate our bounty ...
                      I always kind of thought it was more like
                      Celebrating that "we're not all dead!!"
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

everyone at our pad loves turkey. I made two last year.....deep fried and also a roaster with turkey triangle
                        I guess so, that is a lot of bird to go around.

Comment

I guess so, that is a lot of bird to go around.
                          Leftover thanksgiving turkey sammies are one of the best things on earth. No question. There is no over rating those, so you have to make enough for leftovers

Comment

Leftover thanksgiving turkey sammies are one of the best things on earth. No question. There is no over rating those, so you have to make enough for leftovers
                            I concede that turkey on sandwiches is delicious. I wouldn't call them one of the best things on earth, but they are good for what they are.

Comment

Yes. Turkey on leftover home made rolls, just a smear of cranberry sauce and dipped in the gravy? That's what's up.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Just made my new favorite grilled cheese. Really good oat bread lightly buttered on both pieces, some homemade pesto my wife made from fresh home grown basil, smoked mozzarella and smoked provolone, cooked on a grill pan. Awesome.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X