Cafe Zoot!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69676

    #1

    Cafe Zoot!

    I am sitting in the Chicago airport and I noticed that they have a cafe Zoot! in the food court. Looks kind of tasty, but I am worried about the riff raff among the clientele.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I am sitting in the Chicago airport and I noticed that they have a cafe Zoot! in the food court. Looks kind of tasty, but I am worried about the riff raff among the clientele.
    An Italian joint, I'm sure.

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I am sitting in the Chicago airport and I noticed that they have a cafe Zoot! in the food court. Looks kind of tasty, but I am worried about the riff raff among the clientele.
      Just don't mention that you root for BYU and you'll be fine.

      If I hadn't known about it, the first time I met you I never would have guessed that you are a BYU fan. You don't look the part.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I am sitting in the Chicago airport and I noticed that they have a cafe Zoot! in the food court. Looks kind of tasty, but I am worried about the riff raff among the clientele.
        Say hi to EPU for me!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Say hi to EPU for me!
          JL probably won't see him. He's in the back washing dishes.

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            JL probably won't see him. He's in the back washing dishes.
            JL bouncing checks again, I see.

            Oh, well. As long as he pays off his meal.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #7
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              JL probably won't see him. He's in the back washing dishes.
              Only because you called in sick and I now have to pull a double.
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #8
                Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                Only because you called in sick and I now have to pull a double.

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #9
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  I'm grasping.
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #10
                    I, too, have made the pilgrimage to Cafe Zoot!

                    C concourse of the UAL terminal at ORD.



                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • DU Ute
                      RIP CUF
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7393

                      #11
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      I, too, have made the pilgrimage to Cafe Zoot!

                      C concourse of the UAL terminal at ORD.



                      I like the wider angle shot followed by the close up. I'm curious how man more pics you took trying to get the right shot. The people there must have thought you a little odd taking all those pictures of their sign.
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #12
                        nice reply. I see you are a regular at Cafe Zoot!
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...