Homemade Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marsupial View Post
    No. It's all about coconut cream. Again, who would ruin a perfectly good dessert with bananas?
    I totally agree. I don't even find those chocolate covered banana treats appealing. But coconut cream. . that is a dessert!

Comment

Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
      I totally agree. I don't even find those chocolate covered banana treats appealing. But coconut cream. . that is a dessert!
      Preach it.

Comment

What is up with all of the women hating on bananas?

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
          What is up with all of the women hating on bananas?
          It's a phallic thing
          What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
          -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
            Amen. Bananas will always take a back seat to coconut when it comes to dessert.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

I've put the custard in the fridge. It will be ready to freeze tomorrow. Next I'm going to cut up the fresh strawberries and let them stew in their juices (and sugar) for the night, so I can mix them into the batter tomorrow.

Saturday is a special day, It's the day we get ready for Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                I've put the custard in the fridge. It will be ready to freeze tomorrow. Next I'm going to cut up the fresh strawberries and let them stew in their juices (and sugar) for the night. . .
                Hey, I macerated tonight, too! It was great!
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                X