New French Fries at Wendy's

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #1

    New French Fries at Wendy's



    I'll give a report this afternoon.
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #2
    Thanks, Dublin!
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

    Comment

    • oxcoug
      Dolphins Rape Hipsters
      • Dec 2009
      • 5309

      #3
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post


      I'll give a report this afternoon.

      Excellent topic.
      Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

      It can't all be wedding cake.

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #4
        Yeah, not very good. Pretty much the same mushy Wendy's fries except with skin and more salt.



        Comment

        • Clark Addison
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10316

          #5
          But did you dip them in your frosty?

          Comment

          • FN Phat
            I ♥ gateway sex
            • Feb 2009
            • 8691

            #6
            Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            But did you dip them in your frosty?
            I'm your huckleberry.


            "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #7
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Yeah, not very good. Pretty much the same mushy Wendy's fries except with skin and more salt.
              You mean more Sea Salt.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #8
                Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                But did you dip them in your frosty?
                That is ketchup in the picture.

                Comment

                • RobinFinderson
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10548

                  #9
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  That is ketchup in the picture.
                  Or is it catsup? I can never tell.

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #10
                    Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                    Or is it catsup? I can never tell.
                    They are the same thing.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • BlueHair
                      Boom Bitches!!!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2894

                      #11
                      I'm not a fan of the new fries. There is something not right about them.
                      Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #12
                        Goodbye



                        Hello

                        Comment

                        • Donuthole
                          Official Outgayer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 25278

                          #13
                          Changing the logo won't make their fries any better. They still suck.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                          Comment

                          • RC Vikings
                            Known Heterosexual
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 8789

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Changing the logo won't make their fries any better. They still suck.
                            "Our goal is to be a five-star restaurant at a three-star price," he said.
                            The changes are even extending to employee uniforms, which will be updated next year to have a more tailored look.
                            Maybe their new tailored look will change your mind.

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #15
                              Three star price???? Who can afford to eat at Wendy's now??
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              Working...