Have you SEEN this!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SuperGabers
    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
    • May 2009
    • 2182

    #1

    Have you SEEN this!

    Happy Anniversary Dr. Pepper! Real sugar, baby!

  • pellegrino
    miserere me
    • Jan 2009
    • 12100

    #2
    whoa, that's pretty cool! It makes me almost want to convert from Mexi-Coke back to the drink of my childhood. Now if they could only bottle it in a long neck.
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

    Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

    pelagius

    Comment

    • Mrs. Funk
      Lawyer Wannabe
      • Nov 2008
      • 2690

      #3
      Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
      whoa, that's pretty cool! It makes me almost want to convert from Mexi-Coke back to the drink of my childhood. Now if they could only bottle it in a long neck.
      "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

      Comment

      • pellegrino
        miserere me
        • Jan 2009
        • 12100

        #4
        Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
        does that come in a 16 oz size?
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

        Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

        pelagius

        Comment

        • Mrs. Funk
          Lawyer Wannabe
          • Nov 2008
          • 2690

          #5
          Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
          does that come in a 16 oz size?
          It comes in pint-sized.

          "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

          Comment

          • pellegrino
            miserere me
            • Jan 2009
            • 12100

            #6
            Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
            It comes in pint-sized.

            I'll take two then.
            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

            Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

            pelagius

            Comment

            • Uncle Ted
              The Big 12 money shot.
              • Apr 2010
              • 28853

              #7
              Thanks to the ethanol boom sugar prices are now about the same as High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS). Of course, Dublin Dr. Pepper has never stopped using sugar. I have seen Dublin in a number of stores around here like our local Fry's.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Mrs. Funk
                Lawyer Wannabe
                • Nov 2008
                • 2690

                #8
                Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                I'll take two then.


                "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

                Comment

                • Mrs. Funk
                  Lawyer Wannabe
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2690

                  #9
                  Threadjack apologies.

                  I sincerely love a good ole regular sugar soda.
                  "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

                  Comment

                  • SuperGabers
                    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                    • May 2009
                    • 2182

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
                    Threadjack apologies.

                    I sincerely love a good ole regular sugar soda.
                    yeah, yeah, yeah.

                    Comment

                    • Mrs. Funk
                      Lawyer Wannabe
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2690

                      #11
                      Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                      yeah, yeah, yeah.
                      Fine. Threadjack apologies rescinded. I will continue with an impressive array of cheesy Land Before Time pictures.
                      "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

                      Comment

                      Working...