No announcement yet.

M&M's continues to diversify portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost bought the pretzel MMs today, but couldn't quite bring myself to do it. Maybe if they make peanut butter pretzel ones.

Also, in delineating all the versions of MM, I think we left out minis. There's a kind in my class who will only eat the minis.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      I almost bought the pretzel MMs today, but couldn't quite bring myself to do it. Maybe if they make peanut butter pretzel ones.

Also, in delineating all the versions of MM, I think we left out minis. There's a kind in my class who will only eat the minis.
      Has the kid said why he'll only eat the minis?
      Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
        Has the kid said why he'll only eat the minis?
        It's a special-ed classroom and the kid's OCD, so he doesn't need a reason. He'll also only eat the bite-size version of Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies. We have the regular ones as snacks for all the kids, but he brings his own in the individual packs.

Comment

It's a special-ed classroom and the kid's OCD, so he doesn't need a reason. He'll also only eat the bite-size version of Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies. We have the regular ones as snacks for all the kids, but he brings his own in the individual packs.
          Ah, I see. At least he has good taste. Fudge Stripes, whether normal or snack size, are tasty.
          Not that, sickos.

Comment

So I was reading the wikipedia entry about all the different types of M&M's, and it appears they did a dulce de leche flavor at some point. They were introduced in four latino-centric markets.

Dang, those sound good.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I can understand the hesitation. You don't want to go into a 65¢ candy purchase without really putting some serious thought to it.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                I can understand the hesitation. You don't want to go into a 65¢ candy purchase without really putting some serious thought to it.
                They only had the pretzel ones in the family-size bags, so it was like 2.99.

Comment

Hazelnut spread M&Ms - yay or nay?
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                    Haven't tried them but I will go ahead and say nay.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                      Keep wanting to try them. Lately M&Ms has been crushing it. Pretzel, caramel, white chocolate marshmallow (sounds gross, but they are delicious). white peppermint (only at Christmas and only in reduced-sized bags ).

Their recent track record suggests they will be excellent.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Tucked into a couple packs of these today.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Now that's something I gotta try.

Comment

I have been disappointing with the pretzel and caramel m&m's. The Chocolate hazelnut ones are ok. The Jalapeno peanut sound interesting and I would like to try them. But with all the new flavors I've tried, I would take any of them over plain, but would still pick regular peanut m&ms over them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Tucked into a couple packs of these today.

Interesting that they felt the need to add "Mexican" to "Jalapeno Peanut."
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X